I'm finito with this term!

Discussion in 'On the Home Front' started by Alyth, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Alyth

Alyth Regular Member

I'm so happy to be done with this term. I had my mock interview, which I feel I did well in. I know I passed that. I also got an A in my billing and coding. I got a B in my medical assisting certification course. I'm a little bummed about the last test from the certification course since I studied my butt off for that one to pick up my grade, and I did worse on that one than the other tests that I studied but not as hard for. Oh well. She said, even if I did get an A for that final test, I'd still end up with a B. I also got the highest grade in that class. It wasn't an easy class, but I was really hoping to get an A either way.

Well, since my teacher is off doing some church thing in Romania for the next week. We don't have any classes for this coming week. I do have work to do, but at least I don't have to be in class. I have a friend visiting here that week, so it'll be nice to be home while she's here. I have Advanced Diagnostics this coming term. It's my last term and the only class left to take. I then start my internship. So, I hope this last class is as cool as it sounds. The teacher isn't an easy teacher, but I'll get by.
  2. Luciann

Luciann Regular Member

Congrats Azile,

that is awesome. one step closer to being done
  3. Bookwyrm

Bookwyrm Regular Member

Kudos to you for doing so well on your exams. :woohoo:

Enjoy the time off, and the visit with your friend.
  4. polaris_nine

polaris_nine Regular Member

Thats great! Nice to be able to take a sigh of relief there.

Have fun!
  5. jane

jane Regular Member

awesome! I'm jealous! good job :D